Monday, July 21, 2008

Home with Sarah

Daddy and Sarah in Mommy's hospital bed

On the way home


Couldn't believe how much we had to adjust the seatbelt


Actually has her eyes open


Mommy (looking exhausted), Benjamin and Sarah


Cute Little Girl


Taking a little nap


First bath by Mommy and Daddy


Much happier now


Getting ready to go to sleep


We have been home a few days from the hospital with our little Sarah. She is adorable and we are enjoying her very much. I didn't think I could possibly find it in my heart to love another child as much as I love Benjamin, but it is amazing to me how fast I have fallen in love with this little girl. Speaking of Benjamin, he is adjusting very well to Sarah. He wants her with or near him all the time. When she is asleep in another room, he wants to go check on her and give her kisses. He also tells her to get up and come in the room where he is. It is very sweet.

1 comment:

The Armen Family said...

Aww! She is beautiful! We hope that you all are having an easy and wonderful time at home!

Love,

:) Todd, Tiffany, & Jack