Monday, August 18, 2008

Sarah is 6 weeks old

Benjamin loves to swing really fast in Sarah's swing
Sarah loves to sleep (except at night)
One of the pictures taken at a b-day party by a professional photographer
Benjamin was enjoying cake beaters for the first time
We caught her smiling

I am finally back online after my hard drive crashed. I was thankful to have a husband that is so computer savvy and able to recover my music, documents, most of my e-mails and most importantly, my pictures. I have felt very out of touch without being able to check my e-mails and view my pictures when I wanted to.
I can't believe that Sarah is already 6 weeks old. These past 6 weeks have been a blur, but we are enjoying being the parents of a precious little girl and boy.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yea! I've been patiently checking everyday. She's just as cute in pictures as she is in person. And Benjamin is so sweet... we want to visit again soon!

Anonymous said...

Darling photos (including the one that you used for Sarah's birth announcement)! Keep the posts coming. We're all about babies right now. Smile. - Talley Carlson-Manne (Geoff's friend from high school)

The Armen Family said...

Yeah! We've been checking to see updated pictures of the little ones...They are precious! We also loved receiving Sarah's birth announcement. We would love to schedule a visit with you all sometime...hopefully before the kids are all grown-up! :)